Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Marika and I leave for a whirl wind tour of San Francisco and the surrounding area and our pup will be visiting her Brother to have a grand time for a week (we will miss her). I will also be visiting Vanessa who lives out there and has graciously agreed to put us up for the nights. I am looking forward to this trip (Yosemite, Alcatraz; which will visit on our anniversary, Monteray...) I have never been to the west coast and might not again for a long time. It is amazing that the world is so big yet so small at the same time.
Again though I find myself in a situation with lots to do (packing, mowing the lawn, cleaning the house...) so I should make this posting short. But, keep looking and also checking my Mobile Blog because there will probably be things posted on each during the coming week.

While I really look forward to this trip the sightseeing and visiting Vanessa, I know when I come back summer is getting close to an end and that means I need to get ready for school.

The New phase of the experiment will begin then when I have real work to do and students to teach.

No comments: