Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sailing Adventure Story 1

I wish I could say that this was going to be some kind of pirating adventure with lots of booty and rum. But, there was neither, only a little bit of beer and the sweet taste of victory. I have been Racing in a C&C 35 sailboat every Wednesday for the past two summers.
There she is...The 2nd Chance! (I don't how we got this picture)

We had a lot to learn last summer. And this summer most of the crew came back (Many of us were recruited from the Martial Arts School I attend and where the owner of the boat is a Black Belt!) Well, we have learned and yesterday we came in FIRST! I guess now when asked the question if we are more Pirate or Ninja we need to say we are getting closer to pirate.
Here is a link to the results page if you don't believe me...RESULTS! We are in class three (I bet this link won't work next week and if any body cares please tell me to update it because I will probably forget.)

I added this 'cause we be a little more pirate now!
(and because it is from the church of th flying spaghetti monster, click on it to learn more!)

No comments: