Monday, July 9, 2007

The End of the Beginning

Well, here are the results of the test. I think that I will be continuing to update this blog at least as long as my summer break continues. I am now back from vacation in the Finger Lakes and I am making a new entry.
I have learned about something that is really too much fun and may become a source of random entertainment on this Blog and that is I can post for free (well, I pay for unlimited text and picture messaging) from my cell phone. I could have fun with that. With that said soon I will be updating things from my vacation and putting up some pictures.
I feel the need to make a closing remark since this is the end of the beginning. I have recently been experiencing all of the (useless, entertaining, informational, (you pick the word and fill it in)) variety of websites on the WWW and I am not sure that this blog will ever compete. Maybe, I can hope to become somewhat of an Internet star, but I think that chances of that are quite slim and I am not entirely sure what the purpose would be anyways. But at least this site will be a source of information about a relatively normal middle school science teacher and his life. I will be curious to see how this site evolves. Hope that you will be entertained, and informed with all of the variety of (useless?) information that I post.
Enjoy!

No comments: