Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Family Kayaking

This past weekend I celebrated my Sister and my fathers Birthdays. My Father wanted his children to spend the day together so rented kayaks for all of us to play in. My sister has been out traveling the world for the past few years and we have not seen much of her much less celebrated her birthday! (Look for link on the side to my see what my sister has been doing!)



We started out at Narrow River Kayak in RI and headed to Narragansett Beach. Avoiding hazards along the way. Unfortunatly, Thomas could not avoid my sister's paddle and got smacked across the nose.







This is my sister and Thomas, Thomas got her back for the nose whacking by putting her in the bow as they went out to explore and crash through the waves.
Here I am playing in the surf.

And this had to go in because it was a cool shot of my brother also playing in the surf.We all had a good time!
With out much more to say no one needed to go to the hospital and we all came back with a little more than some sun and salt exposure.
Click here for some more pictures

No comments: